need some help

acoers

Reaction score
My phone died and plugged it in and now it wont go to the home screen it just stays at the start up. Any help would be preciated.

OP
acoers

acoers

Reaction score
Thanks bud but i want to keep this phone. I just turn it on and it just stays at the droid red eye scanning thing. Is there anyway you can hold something down and it will take you to a screen. And also is there away maybe i can plug a usb in it and reset it??? Sucks now i cant even use my phone.

Fr33dom

Reaction score
Have you tried pulling the battery for a minute or so?

OP
acoers

acoers

Reaction score
yep tried that and still just stays at the startup. Im thinking i might have to go to the verizon store but i imagine that wont go well since i rooted my phone.

OP
acoers

acoers

Reaction score
im trying that right now, ill see how it goes

OP
acoers

acoers

Reaction score
ok i did a factory reset so can i use titanium pro now since i had it

OP
acoers

acoers

Reaction score
well i redownloaded it and no i cant even find it, and i still do have the super user app

OP
acoers

acoers

Reaction score
figured it out i had to reinstall just titantium backup, then i i got everything

OP
acoers

acoers

Reaction score
its working find for me now, still got the superuser app and i can freeze everything i had before. I did a quadrant benchmark test and im getting like 2200 or so. So i think im good now where i was before

dsimmelink

Reaction score
I have had a similar problem from the day I got my phone. Plugged it in for inirial charge, and it would never get to the battery charge icon. Just show the red eye, dual core tech thing, then after a minute or so screen would go blank and the process would begin again. Only fix is once it had a bit of charge on it I would boot the phone up and then charge it. Strange.

I am now waiting for amazon wireless to send me a new phone as it has been doing other very strange things. Occasional random reboots, tons of "package file is invalid" messages when trying to install apps, and now I am getting a ton of apps saying there is an update for them when there really isn't. Its driving me crazy.

Not sure if this behavior is par for the course for the D3 but im going to get a new one since amazon is offering it. Other then these issues, I LOVE my phone. Btw, I am not rooted (yet) so all this behavior is with stock.

Cheers!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums