Need more screens!

windstrings

Reaction score
Need more Home screens.. three is not enough... yes I'm gratefull for the 3 but when the I-phone has I believe eleven, why did we decide to only use 3?

There are massive amounts of cool apps out there..
I already get dizzy trying to find one particular app.

mike_kauble

Reaction score
I've loaded GDE today, and had 0 problems. Of course, I'm boring and went for only 5 screens with normal transitions.

But it works great.

-Mike

OP
windstrings

windstrings

Reaction score
I've loaded GDE today, and had 0 problems. Of course, I'm boring and went for only 5 screens with normal transitions.

But it works great.

-Mike

which one did you use and prefer for the Droid?

I looked at iandroid for GDE and it only had two comments and very little description as to what it would do.

But I should have known there was an app for that! :icon_ banana:

f150steeler

Reaction score
I installed Open Home and it gave me 7 screens plus cool icons and the ability to install more themes...

Trip

Reaction score
I'm using Open Home as well, it has been working great for me, force closed one time after a hard restart but it restarted by its self automatically and has been solid ever since...no complaints, and 7 home screens is much better :)

mjs31

Reaction score
Gde is only one really supporting 2.0 right now. Most themes are free and you set how many screens you want and which one will be the home screen. Still some bugs but really nice overall. Just remember that when you download a theme you may have to download the wallpaper separately. It will tell you in the description.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Yeah, i researched and Open home seems to bee the right answer!

Here is a clip about aHome Open Home and Dextop

[video=youtube;nlm_f2e9tlY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlm_f2e9tlY]YouTube - Android Home Replacements: dxTop, aHome, Open Home, Sweeter Home[/video]