Adding more home screens

ryan.thomas1989

Reaction score
anyone use a specific app that works the best to give you more home screens.. 3 is just not enough.. i saw 1 in the store for free but saw nothing but bad comments on it so how bout all you out there what have you found so far

OP
R

ryan.thomas1989

Reaction score
ahh sweet dont know how i didnt see that when i searched the forums.. looks like i just gotta wait for 2.1

vonfink13

Reaction score
gde is really cool..but the force closes and slowness are really starting to get to me...

OP
R

ryan.thomas1989

Reaction score
yea this has been the only downside ive seen to the droid so far is the lack of home screens but its gunna get fixed with 2.1 so im happy now i can wait.. i hope.. hahaha

SuGaR

Reaction score
The home++ theme supports up to 7 home screens. Look around in the apps forum for reviews and what people think of it and how to find it. I love the look/styling/uses of the home++ theme.

billyidle

Reaction score
I have used most of the home replacement apps, and I never noticed much if any slowdowns or crashes. Try one for yourself, don't just take a few opinions as fact.

SuGaR

Reaction score
+1 to the post above me. Worst thing that will happen is you might not like it, and if that happens you can always uninstall it and its like it never happened!

vonfink13

Reaction score
i agree ...test them out...my favorite is gde..the cube effect is great...the fc and slowness is not constant and at this point the good outweighs the bad....

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
Ditto the recommendation to try them yourself. I've been using gde for weeks and haven't had a single forced close.

KarenElissa

Reaction score
I vote for Panda Home, up to 11 screens. What I really like is the little pull out side bars.

pilot25

Reaction score
They all force close especially OpenHome. Complete waste of money.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Home++ and PandHome are free. There's no waste here :) Give them a shot, they'll both add screens.

Home++ has some unique functions as well as PandaHome (panda also supports skins!)