Back to Stock Home Screen - anyone else?

Reaction score
i'm doing 2.0.1 with the 5 screens

Me too.

The way I'm doing it is with Launcher+

Launcher+ beta v0.9.0 Application for Android | Lifestyle

I used this program and at first had 7 screens, but found it FC'ed all the time. I switched to 5 screens and also deleted all icons and folders and widgets from stock and not a single FC and I've been running this app for weeks. I don't seem to notice any speed issues either, so if you're waiting for 2.1 for the extra screens, here's how to get it without rooting or waiting.

Mars

Reaction score
already uninstalled home++ too laggy and too many force closes.

vonfink13

Reaction score
got rid of gde..just too many fc's..back to original and it is like i got a new phone..smooth..no fc's..now i am just gonna wait til 2.1 and fill up the 5 screens...i am glad to be rid of gde...although that cube was cool..just not worth the trouble...

meaker

Reaction score
I tried home++, panda, and Launcher+ and have gone back to my home screen. Everyone of those just acted up in one way or another..

Reaction score
I tried home++, panda, and Launcher+ and have gone back to my home screen. Everyone of those just acted up in one way or another..

Did you try launcher with only 5 screens and did you delete EVERYTHING from the stock when you were running launcher? I found it acted up before I did those two steps, but now it runs great.