HOME apps swap

69Sting

Reaction score
Ok, new to the forum, did some searching around.
Starting to play withe new home apps, like Panda home, Home++.
I get them to install OK, but if you choose for it to be a defult how do you swap to another one?

Also with Home ++, how do you get it to go to the screen of choice as a home screen. everytime I go to go home it goes to the last screen I was on vs screen 3 of the 5 screens, even though in setting screen 3 is set as the main screen.

Learning is so much fun:icon_evil:

69Sting

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
right now Helix Launcher is probably the best hands down. But their is some competition out there.

but the poster above is right about home switcher. I use it all the time.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
There was another thread yesterday detailing the features of a bunch of the home screen replacement apps.

It's worth noting on threads like this that "Home Switcher" is a nice little utility that enables the user to switch back and forth among home screen apps while evaluating them in comparison to one another.

P.S. Another lesson is to read the previous posts thoroughly before posting. Apologies.

armeddroid

Reaction score
There was another thread yesterday detailing the features of a bunch of the home screen replacement apps.

It's worth noting on threads like this that "Home Switcher" is a nice little utility that enables the user to switch back and forth among home screen apps while evaluating them in comparison to one another.

P.S. Another lesson is to read the previous posts thoroughly before posting. Apologies.

lmao, Jsh1120

armeddroid

Reaction score
69Sting, hit us up on the Home Application thread, if you dont mind.
I was trying to use one thread for all home apps, so people like yourself have a good list to go through.

Jsh1120, its all good. That was funny tho.
hehe

OP

69Sting

Reaction score
Armeddroid,
Miss that thread set.
I will go there and search.

Thnks all for the feedback

OP

69Sting

Reaction score
Ok, I am an idiot,..