Need Hotspot App

JOx

Reaction score
Hey, I installed Apex 1.4.1 on my dads X and he doesn't have the 3g mobile hotspot app anymore? I am assuming that the rom just took it off. Does anyone have the .apk or a place to download it? Thanks very much!

brenneisec

Reaction score
you could just use wifi tether for free. if not my suggestion would be looking on verizons website

qman66

Reaction score
Hey, I installed Apex 1.4.1 on my dads X and he doesn't have the 3g mobile hotspot app anymore? I am assuming that the rom just took it off. Does anyone have the .apk or a place to download it? Thanks very much!
you go JOx if my dad had an x i would do the same to his lol. i installed cm7 on my gf mytouch4g. she likes it. anyway there is a reason a lot of these devs take off 3g mobile hotspot from the custom rom, because its 20 a month. since u were willing to root ur dads phone im sure u wont mind dling wireless tether. it works great and it costs just $0.00 a month

OP
J

JOx

Reaction score
Slide over to mydroidworld.com they have the .apk.

Do you have a link? I just went through seven pages with no luck...

And he has tethering, but he is trying to connect a xoom to it and android doesn't connect over ad hoc

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
Slide over to mydroidworld.com they have the .apk.

Do you have a link? I just went through seven pages with no luck...

And he has tethering, but he is trying to connect a xoom to it and android doesn't connect over ad hoc

Wireless Tether supports infrastructure mode on the X and D/2 now...Not ad hoc.

If you really want the stock hotspot app, try searching the forum for mynet.apk.