need help with droid inc

r0ckinricky

Reaction score
im wondering how do i transfer pictures from my phone to my sd card and same with videos Ive been trying to do it but i can figure it out

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
im wondering how do i transfer pictures from my phone to my sd card and same with videos Ive been trying to do it but i can figure it out

Why are they not already on your SD card??

hayaku

Reaction score
the camera should store pics/vids it takes on the sd card in /sdcard/dcim/100media

otherwise it's in the phone memory in /emmc/dcim/100media.

just plug the inc into a pc and mount the drives. you should be presented with 2 removable drives and you can search that... if you still have the original memory card, the phone memory is the one with ~6gb space and the sdcard has ~2gb space.

OP
R

r0ckinricky

Reaction score
the camera should store pics/vids it takes on the sd card in /sdcard/dcim/100media

just plug the inc into a pc and mount the drives. you should be presented with 2 removable drives and you can search that... if you still have the original memory card, the phone memory is the one with ~6gb space and the sdcard has ~2gb space.
allright thanks i was thinking bout doing it this way but i thouhgt there might be a easier way

hayaku

Reaction score

allright thanks i was thinking bout doing it this way but i thouhgt there might be a easier way

you should set the camera app to store the media on the sdcard.

open the camera app, pull the setup tab over, click the settings icon and change the location from phone to sd card.