Need help transfering pictures!

bmilla35

Reaction score
I recently got my replacement Incredible after my old one decided it didn't want to run just about all the apps I have, in addition to deleting my contacts. I am having trouble though trying to transfer my pictures from my old phone to my new one. I tried downloading the VCast Media Manager but my pictures aren't found on any drive.

If all else fails, I will just go to a Verizon store and see if they can solve the situation.

Any help would be very appreciated!

smtom

Reaction score
Hook phone up to PC, as a drive, locate photos, drag/drop to folder on PC - reverse the process w/ new device.

OP
B

bmilla35

Reaction score
Hook phone up to PC, as a drive, locate photos, drag/drop to folder on PC - reverse the process w/ new device.

Thanks for the reply

It appears it won't recognize my phone as a drive or whatever. I am installing all of the windows updates to see if that helps

smtom

Reaction score
When you plug it in you should be prompted for how you want to device to connect to the pc

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

charshoes7

Reaction score
Using Motorola Droid X, followed advice above and the Droid shows as a drive but there are no pics, video or music. It only shows autorun, config, Moto helper and setup. I cannot believe that VCast is the only means to transfer from phone to PC or vice versa. Is there anything else I can do?

SeeEss

Reaction score
I'm going through the same thing right now on my Droid Incredible. It just sucks that to use the Verizon app (only way I know to transfer) costs MONEY. C'mon Blackberry gave me a disk for free with my phone. I refuse to pay any more money to Verizon. :icon_evil: