How can I transfer pics from phone to computer (PC)?

miket81

Reaction score
Hi - I am having trouble transferring pictures from my Fascinate to my PC. Seems pretty simple but I can't figure this out - at least what I want to do. All I want to do is transfer over a select few pictures but I can't figure this out!
I have the Vcast Media Manager downloaded. Transferred music from my PC to Fascinate. That worked flawlessly. Pictures are a different story. The only option I can find is to "export/import" from the file menu. Problem is that it is bringing over every single picture I have saved on my phone. I'm not finding any option to select which files I want to transfer.

I also tried doing a simple "drag & drop" with Windows Explorer, but it is not displaying my gallery. I must say this is becoming very aggravating. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Vcast Media Manager is not needed to transfer music or pictures and my guess is that is what is holding you back - try simply connecting your device without using Vcast and then dragging and dropping your pictures from your sd to your pc and vice versa

OP
M

miket81

Reaction score
Thanks. I just figured it out. Didn't realize the pictures were stored in the DCIM folder.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App