Transferring photos to PC...HOW?

LoriB

Reaction score
This is a simple question, I am sure...just still a newbie here...How do I find my pictures to download them onto my PC? I have done it before and cannot remember how! I have it connected to PC, as a disc drive (also phone is telling me that USB debugging connected...what does this mean?)When I look at my phone files on computer, I can't find my pics. There is a saved pics file but those are from my old phone. Also, when I do download photos, is there a way to just transfer the new ones not on my PC, or will it transfer all the photos again? Hope someone can help with this simple stuff...there is so much to learn! Thx!

denakisland

Reaction score
Pacific NW. Not so North and not so West.
This just (kinda) came up on another thread, couldn't mount the phone.
Easy fix. Go to settings (menu button from home screen) select applications then development and deselect usb debugging. Exit out and you're all set!
This should set it up to mount the phone so you can transfer pictures. As for only transferring new ones, the phone doesn't differentiate which ones you've already transferred so you'll have to just choose the ones that haven't already been transferred. HTH.