Need help all programs force closing

BrittneyRuiz5

Reaction score
Everything with my phone was working perfectly fine, and then all of a sudden every app started force closing and it keeps happening repeatedly, notifications at the bottom of the screen constantly pop up saying "Physical keyboard suggestion is turned off", and I can't use my phone for a single thing except making phone calls. When I try to use my text messages it says "unable to manage your messages because your storage is full. Please delete content from other applications to make more space."
Please help!

Godly 1

Reaction score
This happen to me a few Weeks back. I plugged it in to charge overnight, then when I unplugged it the next morning, ALL my apps started force closing like a machine gun! I pulled the battery, turned it back on, same thing. Sigh... 3 Verizon Customer Service phone calls later from my girlfriends Dinc... They sent me a "like new" Dinc replacement, and since then, all has been excellent again! (I tried pushing them to just let me upgrade to the Dinc 2 early... But no dice...) The worst part of it all... I lost all my Angry Birds progress... I HAD SO MANY 3 START SCORES!!!!!!

OP
B

BrittneyRuiz5

Reaction score
This is exactly what I am worried about :( I have a lot of apps that I have purchased, or my horrible addiction to aqua pets. So much progress will be lost.
But I am starting to notice that if I update an app or uninstall/reinstall it works just fine.... you just lose all of your information still. Sigh.