need app developers

hondaguy520

Reaction score
i have an amazing app idea but number 1 i dont know how to make apps and number 2 i need somewhat of medical knowledge. . .

i am about 90% sure this app will sell millions for a good price. ..

but like i said i dont know how to make apps, so what do i do? can i sell my idea to developers? or do i just leave it? i also dont want to say what the app is because someone could steal it because its original

OP
hondaguy520

hondaguy520

Reaction score
lol no but im being serious . . i think i have something here but i cant do anything with it

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is it an app where you punch & kick a cat that talks to you? Because there's already one of those.

estafusisx

Reaction score
Ok I'm sorry I encouraged that. Lets be serious now. Im not the person you should be asking tho lol sorry

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

shrutik

Reaction score
i have an amazing app idea but number 1 i dont know how to make apps and number 2 i need somewhat of medical knowledge. . .

i am about 90% sure this app will sell millions for a good price. ..

but like i said i dont know how to make apps, so what do i do? can i sell my idea to developers? or do i just leave it? i also dont want to say what the app is because someone could steal it because its original

It's been a long time you have posted this, but just for help, I am commenting on this. Whenever you will have an idea, it's good to share with the industry experienced profile to discuss it so that they can furnish, suggest new things in it and let you guide on the right way.

For your query, you should share this idea, as to digg it will not make sense. If you still have an idea and need to consult with industry experts you can contact CDN Mobile Solutions.