[THEME] Nastiest Blue Dream & Lean v0.6[Eclipse 1.2]

bignasty407

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nastiest Crew Presents: Blue Dream & Lean

If you figure out where i got this name, with out me already telling you, ill buy you a steak off that MEATNOODLE guy.

This is a Purple and Blue theme for Eclipse 1.2
Download Blue Dream & Lean v0.6!!!
v0.6 Contains:
FIXED BOOT ANIMATION
Updated Toggles
Special Thanks to fezrock and victimssun for holdin it down for this update.

:::::Older Versions:::::

Download Blue Dream & Lean v0.5!!!
v0.5 Contains:
Updated Boot Animation
Themed Keyboard
Themed the DeskClock.apk and Analog Clock Widget to Purple.

Download Blue Dream & Lean v0.4!!!
v0.4 Contains:

Themed APK's
SystemUI.apk
Framework-res.apk
Launcher2.apk
Dialer.apk

Fonts:

This theme flashes the new ICS "Roboto" Font.

Screenshots:

See Second Post.

Coming in v0.5:
New Bootanimation
More themed APK's

Thanks To:
God
Nitro
The Nastiest Crew
Wwickedd
Cory_Dowd
Bazar6
Trick Daddy
Meat Noodle Crew
Juicy J
Caffeine & Nicotine

Last edited:
OP
bignasty407

bignasty407

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Theme Extras & Goodies

Dropdown Notification Toggle Mods:

Coming Soon :)

Recolorized ICS wallpaper to match Theme:

View attachment 42034

Last edited:

Esper

Reaction score
Would love to see some kind of black white and chrome from u guys.... maybe even with some red high lights but not much.... kinda like linear-esk

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Victimssun

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I actually read your request of that in another thread. Been thinking of ideas since

Esper

Reaction score
Yea I'm on the hunt hahahaha..... I'm eventually gonna learn to do it myself but life just isn't giving me the time right now.... but thanks for taking sometime and thinking of ideas.

OP
bignasty407

bignasty407

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Esper, i sent you a PM! and when time permit if you need any help hit me up im glad to help! :icon_ banana:

Reaction score
Oh hai der

Howdy, this is actually my first post on these forums (don't you feel special?). I've been following your themes for awhile, and I have to say this is my favorite; I can see the amount of effort you put into it, and to put it blankly, its quite sexy.

My only qualm about this theme is the Eclipse v1.2 boot animation; it only covers about 60% of my Droid's screen. This only began after I flashed the theme, so its not just an Eclipse issue. I love the boot animation, and if you could get this fixed (or inform me of how to do it myself), you would make me a happy little boy.

Oh, and I don't know if you have this covered, but I would love to help you guys with testing your themes. Beware though, I have high cholesterol and a vitamin B12 deficiency; that's a pretty big commitment. Let me know what ya think. ;D

K, I'm done now.

Love,
A skinny white kid

P.S. I'm posting this from my car in the school parking lot. Ain't I a badass?
P.S.S. I can't feel my tongue.

Victimssun

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright man. Welcome! I worked with FezRock to get the bootanimation corrected. I also updated the toggles to match the official Eclipse 1.2 (more importantly, placing the ring/vibrate option back in). I'm currently on Liberty, so I have not been able to test it.... So step on up, and let me know :D . If all is well, BigNasty can get the OP updated.

Should be flawless, but always recommend a nandroid before hand.

Nastiest Blue Dream & Lean v0.6[Eclipse 1.2]

Reaction score
Alright man. Welcome! I worked with FezRock to get the bootanimation corrected. I also updated the toggles to match the official Eclipse 1.2 (more importantly, placing the ring/vibrate option back in). I'm currently on Liberty, so I have not been able to test it.... So step on up, and let me know :D . If all is well, BigNasty can get the OP updated.

Should be flawless, but always recommend a nandroid before hand.

Nastiest Blue Dream & Lean v0.6[Eclipse 1.2]

Coolio, I'll flash that in just a moment. Thanks for the link, that boot animation that came with the 1.2 update gets me all hot and bothered.

On a side note, I'm no developer, though I've heard creating a theme, whether it be for stock or a rom like Eclipse, is pretty quick to learn and easy to do. My understanding is it's primarily replacing default image files with your own (or others, if you're feeling a bit dangerous). Just curious as to how you guys do it, and where to get started.

Thanks!

OP
bignasty407

bignasty407

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the support bud! i will give you this heads up, there are some simple things about theming, but not as easy as it seems , but if you're eager to learn pm your gtalk email address and ill help youget set up.

Reaction score
Thanks for the support bud! i will give you this heads up, there are some simple things about theming, but not as easy as it seems , but if you're eager to learn pm your gtalk email address and ill help youget set up.

Absolutely, I'll send you a message in a moment. Thanks :)

Oh and I completely forgot to post this yesterday, but v0.6 does fix the boot animation for me. :D

OP
bignasty407

bignasty407

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Very glad to hear this! and i appreciate all the support man, means a lot.

where in FL are you, i was born and raised in a place called Pine Hills, its a part of orlando.