nandroid backup w/ gummy

jayba420

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently running gummyjar 1.9 and I saw there was a newer version but before i load the rom I wanted to just do a nandroid backup to be safe. I reboot into clockwork and begin a back up... it gets about 75% done but when it's backing up data it hangs on the file:

chipotle_pepperoni_7.png

and i've let it hang there for about 20 min... Ive tried it like 4 times and it's always that file.... other png files named after food fly by.. whats up with this one... will it be possible to do a backup?

any help would be appreciated... thanks.

Is this even related specifically to this rom? I wiped data prior to installing gummyjar so i figured it had to be

thanks

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently running gummyjar 1.9 and I saw there was a newer version but before i load the rom I wanted to just do a nandroid backup to be safe. I reboot into clockwork and begin a back up... it gets about 75% done but when it's backing up data it hangs on the file:

chipotle_pepperoni_7.png

and i've let it hang there for about 20 min... Ive tried it like 4 times and it's always that file.... other png files named after food fly by.. whats up with this one... will it be possible to do a backup?

any help would be appreciated... thanks.

Is this even related specifically to this rom? I wiped data prior to installing gummyjar so i figured it had to be

thanks
Isn't related to the ROM. What is that file used for? A game or such? Can it just be renamed/moved or deleted?

OP
jayba420

jayba420

Reaction score
I have no idea what that file is... if I do a search in root explorer for it I get many results with folder names that are so long and deep I can't see where they are... is there a better root explorer type app with more screen realestate friendly displayed results?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App