Naked phone holster!

AverageJoe

Reaction score
Why is no one making a face in style holster for a naked D4??? I have never seen it take this long for a holster to come out, there isn't even a cheap chinese one on ebay...

If someone finds one, please post a link so I can get one!

Last edited:
OP
A

AverageJoe

Reaction score
Do a search on Amazon or eBay for xt894 holster. I found several, including a few for a naked D4.

Thanks for the link.

Did that search for the 15th time and only found cases, skins, skin/holster combos.

Last edited:

mfendley

Reaction score
Maybe it's the terminology that is getting me. Doesn't this one count as a holster?

Amazon.com: Black Noble Edition Premium Leather Holster Protective Carrying Case for Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Motorola Droid 4 XT894 Android Smartphone + SumacLife TM Wisdom*Courage Wristband: Cell Phones & Accessoriesits on your belt, and your naked D4 gets inserted, face in. Of course, if you are looking specifically for the plastic type, I agree - all the ones I have seen so far (including the one I bought) retain the plastic case holding the surrounding the phone.

OP
A

AverageJoe

Reaction score
Maybe it's the terminology that is getting me. Doesn't this one count as a holster?

Amazon.com: Black Noble Edition Premium Leather Holster Protective Carrying Case for Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Motorola Droid 4 XT894 Android Smartphone + SumacLife TM Wisdom*Courage Wristband: Cell Phones & Accessoriesits on your belt, and your naked D4 gets inserted, face in. Of course, if you are looking specifically for the plastic type, I agree - all the ones I have seen so far (including the one I bought) retain the plastic case holding the surrounding the phone.

Not a face in style holster, I am looking for something like this, but for a d4 of course: http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Spring...ZAP6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1329675236&sr=8-2

SunsNut

Reaction score
I wanted a purple cover for mine and found one on ebay and it came with the holster. It is a face in which is what I wanted. Don't recall seeing any face in naked ones though but to be honest I wasn't looking for that. Having a case around it isn't a bad idea though. Gives a little more protection, especially for someone like me who has a grandson who sometimes drops my phone.

WhaDaFk

Reaction score
I'm sick of searching myself.... I also am looking for a holster for a naked Droid 4. The ones with the case are just a pain in the a** to deal with.

ausbill32

Reaction score
I'm looking for a neked holster too....nothing on the market yet that I've found

Reaction score
how is it? does the case on the upper (screen) part obstruct typing on the number keys? i had one of the silicon cases but im getting rid of it because of that and the fact that the silicon "sticks" to the inside of my pocket making it a PITA to keep the phone in there and take it out

ausbill32

Reaction score
It's not bad, it just makes the phone a little clumpy and the plastic is a little slippery. I have to grip tight. Holster works great though. I'm not a big fan of cases so as soon as a neked holster is avaiable, I'm all in

Reaction score
me too.. hate cases, but i cant have my phone floating around naked at work.. too liable to be scratched.