Naked glass is overrated!

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I just got some of the VZW screen protectors today for my droid that I got yesterday. Went on pretty easily, got one stubborn air bubble but its probably due to a speck of dust I can't see. Over all, I think its worth it.

Also, I saw the privacy screens in the VZW store today so they must have brought them back. :reddroid:

_33

Reaction score
My screen is destroyed. I slipped it into my hoodie pocket, not thinking about the handfull of 2" drywall screws I had in there. An hour later... screen wrecked. I had one nasty scratch on there from a Tapcon, but now I have a ****load. Anyone know of some way to repair them? I can't notice them when it's on really, but when it's off they really stand out.

jpw173

Reaction score
For the people who use the protectors. How often should I change them?

Thanks!

hinky

Reaction score
Never until you need to.

The verizon ones are not great. Still, I wouldn't think of not having them on. Not much difference at all and this way nothing scratches or damages the glass. It doesn't have to be just scratching but other substances. For a few bucks it's total peace of mind.

smokiedabong

Reaction score

Thanks!

When you scratch them :laugh:

I had a SEIDO screen protector for over 3 months now and not a scratch on it . Wasn't really careful either . It's way more resistant than the cheap screen protectors .

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Naked glass is overrated!
It really more of a subjective matter. Overrated doesn't mean "I don't agree with/get it" despite how often the word is misused everywhere. :icon_rolleyes:

To each his own, as they say.