Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to recommend this screen protector I got from Spigen for your Note 3. It is a true tempered glass screen protector with a hardness rating of 8-9 on the hardness scale. It is oleophobic so finger prints and smudges are greatly reduced. The feel is outstanding. It is a lot more slick than the actual phone screen and your finger slides over the screen very easily. It feels very nice. Installation is very easy. I have never liked installing screen protectors but this one was super easy to get lined up perfect. I don't have any scratches in it yet (even super tiny ones) so I think it will be pretty durable. I looked at it under a magnifying glass last night with a flash light at all different angles and couldn't find a single scratch. It does not distort the clarity of the screen or affect touch screen sensitivity at all. Spigen does recommend using the screen protector with a case though to keep the edges of the screen protector protected. Since it is actual glass, the edges are susceptible to damage. I am 100% happy with this screen protector so far which I never thought I would say. It is rather pricey at $34.99 on amazon but we'll worth the investment in my opinion. Just wanted to give you guys some info on it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382970849363.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382970849363.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,069

weyman

Reaction score
$35 is way too much for a screen protector..you can pick up a quality one from ebay for about 9 bucks. this YT dude recommends this one
[video=youtube;MksEnsnNft4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MksEnsnNft4[/video]

geminiworld8

Reaction score
$35 is way too much for a screen protector..you can pick up a quality one from ebay for about 9 bucks. this YT dude recommends this one

i am also using the Gearmaxx screen protector for my Note 3. it's the anti-glare model i am using and my experience of this product is very good. i don't mind to recommend it but it's just my opinion. hope it can help you. cheers!

geminiworld8

Reaction score

i am also using the Gearmaxx screen protector for my Note 3. it's the anti-glare model i am using and my experience of this product is very good. i don't mind to recommend it but it's just my opinion. hope it can help you. cheers!

Josta

Reaction score
I have a similar product from Verizon on my Note 3; truly an amazing product! $25 from them and I always have them install it as I figured they have a lot more practice doing so than I do, and if they get fingerprints on the inside of it, well then a new one is in order.

John