Verizon tempered glass screen protector

Steve H

Reaction score
About two months ago I was in the local Verizon store. While there a rep showed me the Verizon "brand" protector (tempered glass). I thought it looked good so they installed it for me..............a month later it started coming off. Took the phone back to the store and showed them. They didn't want to install another but after a talk with customer service they did it. Now the second protector is coming off. Is this a common problem with the Verizon brand? The upper right corner is where it starts to come off and grows from there.

nalgon

Reaction score
About two months ago I was in the local Verizon store. While there a rep showed me the Verizon "brand" protector (tempered glass). I thought it looked good so they installed it for me..............a month later it started coming off. Took the phone back to the store and showed them. They didn't want to install another but after a talk with customer service they did it. Now the second protector is coming off. Is this a common problem with the Verizon brand? The upper right corner is where it starts to come off and grows from there.

I have mine for about a month. So far no problems.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I've had mine for two months......I forget it is even on there!....best screen protector ever! IMO of course

sent from my hot Note 3

lterry913

Reaction score
I have had mine a few months and no problem...like above I don't even realize it's there...I would take it back again and ask when they install to just keep it away from the right edge a little if they can...do you have a case on the phone...maybe pressure from the case is lifting it...I have had that happen with other phones. Good luck...and I was told by my verizon rep that they would replace accessories for a year from purchase, so if you purchased there they should make good on their word.

pam161

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s4

pam161

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s4
I too had the same prob. W/tempered glass protector from verizon..they replaced it with a little pushing from me...2nd one so far is ok. They told me to wait 1/2 before putting back cover on

_33

Reaction score
I started ordering mine from Fasttech after having the same issues. The ones they sell are the best I have used. I think I paid about $5.00 each, too.

crodriguez125

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
ZTE Zmax pro
I just use a tiny bit of museum putty which you can buy at any craft store. I use a tiny dot and spread it thin with my finger on the corners then press down gently. It hasn't come off for a year now and does not damage or affect either the protector or the phone. To remove just pop off with a credit card clean the phone as usual and install new protector