my son got the iPhone 4s this am and siri is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Average users on both sides do that. They think that their device was the first to have it. Apple had pinch to zoom first and other things that android has now. And honestly most android users dont care, just look at the samsung devices I assure you many may have looked at it and thought "hmmm this looks similar" but do not know about samsung making the hardware for apple. My point is that people really dont care. So to argue with them about who had what first is a waste of time to the average user. And trust me every device has its issue. Apple may have had antennagate, but the thunderbolt had battery and reboot issues, charge had the website issues, and the bionic has issues as well. And part of the reason the iphone has as many updates is to correct issues. But android have their issues as well and that is the other side of technology. It all looks good in a lab, but when every day users add in other factors then issues arise. And LTE, though fast, still have some problems particularly with hand off issues and we have seen it on every lte device vzw has released and I am already expecting it on the NeXus prime.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
By the way the iphone passed on LTE because they see the issues that android devices are having and it is because how it is built. The current design is flawed and the reason you continue to see issues out of the box with lte devices. The thunderbolt developers have coded their roms to try and over come it, and they did a good job. But I still see handoff issues every now and then.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
THis thread will be closed in 25 mins so any other points you feel need to be made make it.

M

Mullensbb

Yup so can you point to the spot where I said the 4g was an android innovation no I don't think you can because you have no clue what you're talking about your making things up....
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yup so can you point to the spot where I said the 4g was an android innovation no I don't think you can because you have no clue what you're talking about your making things up....

So your point is moot then about comparing data speeds right? Thanks.

M

Mullensbb

No it's not a moot point! Can you name an iphone app has 4 g? No You can't. So 4 g android phones faster than any iphone

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I left this thread open because you guys were making some good points. I enjoy respectful debates because its ok to disagree. The problem comes when you do not respect the person who disagree with you. An intelligent person can debate and respect the other person's difference in opinions. We are not going to see things eye to eye but debate is a good thing. Our country's founding fathers debated which prove to be a good thing. But people need to learn that if you need to resort to name calling and disrespect then you need to leave the thread. I personally like the iphone v android debates when they are done respectfully but I am still waiting for when we can actually have one of those debates with out people showing their true nature. For now we are going to end this particular topic and go our separate ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.