Another Great Video Showcasing Google Now Defeating Apple's Siri

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;grmixtB9dZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grmixtB9dZM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]​

It's another day and another video of Google Now besting Apple's Siri. As is typical in these videos, things are perfect, but for the most part Google Now's search and voice assistant functionality is superior and just flat out more useful than Apple's Siri. Now obviously, these comparisons aren't 100% scientific, and could be considered a bit biased, but regardless, this is one is quite funny (at least after the 3:19 mark). Apparently, Siri really likes horses. Enjoy!

Source: YouTube - AppJudgment

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Oh, very funny! My oldest son (the only one on the family who had to have an iPhone) was asking his siri some simple question. The answer he got was hysterical. I wish I could remember what it was. Well, being smart, I thought I would put my android to the test. Mind you, I never use voice. I asked the same question and got an answer that made sense. In the end, my son still swore by his iphone and the rest of us still swore by our androids.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
So, I guess when I want pictures of stallions I'll use an iPhone.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish siri would have said

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that[FONT=arial, sans-serif]" I can search the web for a picture of a stallion.

rofl, and still these people SWEAR by their iPhones
[/FONT]

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whats up with Siri and stallions.....

This was a perfect example of the voice recognition being better with Google.

Last edited:

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish siri would have said

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that" I can search the web for a picture of a stallion.

Nothing Apple makes will ever be cool enough to speak a single line from that film.

On another note:
bill-n-teds-wyld-stallyns-artwork-thumbnail.jpg

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nothing Apple makes will ever be cool enough to speak a single line from that film.

On another note:
bill-n-teds-wyld-stallyns-artwork-thumbnail.jpg

That's great, and you are indeed correct. It loss like the false life support Steve put apple on when he returned is finally running out of juice. they're going to continue until they put themselves under

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

thebird36

Reaction score
So when is apple going to bring up infringements on Google Now? Cause it clearly get's it's azz kicked in this lol

welsalex

Reaction score
Oh google.... I knew years ago I made the right choice giving you my soul. Investment keeps on giving returns!