Nooooooo!!! ... My daughter just got an iPhone 4s!!

Reaction score
That's impressive. Get them started off right :)

And to be clear if someone feels an iPhone is right for them I am ok with that. I just know for me it's Android all the way.

Oh absolutely. I agree. I don't knock anyone for their choice of phones but if an apple fan boy starts trying to down the Android, I have no problem pointing out the error of his ways. Lol.

Basically, we all have different tastes but the minute someone wants to offer their opinion on the subject, be prepared to hear mine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Oh absolutely. I agree. I don't knock anyone for their choice of phones but if an apple fan boy starts trying to down the Android, I have no problem pointing out the error of his ways. Lol.

Basically, we all have different tastes but the minute someone wants to offer their opinion on the subject, be prepared to hear mine.

What do you do if an Android fanboi gets stupid putting down Apple? ;)

Reaction score
Then you're not looking very hard. :D

Lol. No, I just meant it wouldn't concern me. Everyone has their opinions and preferences. For example, my sister loves apple, and I have no issues with that and I wouldn't go out of my way to tell her my phone was better because that is just my opinion and doesn't matter. But if she started telling me my phone was junk, I would have to educate her. Lol

If someone shares my opinion, I would have nothing to say except....I agree. :)

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just hope she doesn't decide she wants widgets on her iPhone. She'll have to jailbreak and then spend upwards of $2 bucks a pop on Cydia. Sucks having to pay for basic features that we get for free!