My Phone won't start

enienh

Reaction score
Last night when I was going to bed I turned off my phone and plugged it in. The orange light came on to say it was charging so I went to bed. When I woke up in the morning went to turn it on and the light was off and the phone wouldn't charge at all.

I tried taking out the battery and putting it back in, tried plugging it in to a different outlet and plugged it into my computer all without responses. So if anybody has any more ideas for me that would be great.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you plug in, do you get the orange light still? If the battery died then you tend to get stuck like that. So you do your battery pull and let it charge a bit, then try to boot into HBOOT ( power + volume down) and if you can get there, let the battery charge up a bit before booting back into the OS. I'd also suggest grabbing an app like battery monitor to make sure the charger is actually charging the battery. Other than that, call warranty support and get a replacement.

OP
E

enienh

Reaction score
Well my battery light wasn't on but I did the HBOOT and the light is blinking now is that supposed to happen?

arbs27

Reaction score
If your phone won't turn on, not even to hboot. The phone is done and you'll need a replacement. Happened to me. Does the orange light turn on for about 5 sec when you connect it to the charger?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums