My phone doesn't work anymore.

IlIl00

Reaction score
I was using this phone a while ago and it was working just fine. When I moved outside the US for a while, I had to use a different phone since Bionic is not a global phone. I left this one off for over 2 months and now its not turning on. I tried plugging it in to charge, a white light appears! i remember the light was green. and it's been charging for the past 10 hours or so and its still not working.

Any help would be appreciated.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yep, new battery...

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Reaction score
Alot of times when you leave a battery stagnant, it'll require additional time on the charger for it to acknowledge the "Power Off" Charging Screen. If leaving it on for 30 minutes or so doesn't do the trick, try a different charger cable. I wouldn't replace the battery unless I absolutely had to. You didn't try to cram an American charger into a European outlet, did you? LoL

OP
I

IlIl00

Reaction score
Alot of times when you leave a battery stagnant, it'll require additional time on the charger for it to acknowledge the "Power Off" Charging Screen. If leaving it on for 30 minutes or so doesn't do the trick, try a different charger cable. I wouldn't replace the battery unless I absolutely had to. You didn't try to cram an American charger into a European outlet, did you? LoL

Oh snap.
lol i can't really recall if i used my laptop or just pluged the usb directly through an ac adapter.