Music Update Issue

Skyd5r

Reaction score
I am trying to load music onto my S3 and am having an issue, When I plug it it it shows up on my computer, I navigate to the Music Folder and try to Drag and drop the files into the folder, The Screen on the S3 shows synchronizing.. and on the computer it says Copying but then a message comes up that says The device has stopped working or has been disconnected Stop Copying or Skip file.. I have tried both options and still can not get any new songs onto the S3.. any ideas

BrendonSF

Reaction score
For starters, I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers on your PC. Make sure to grab the drivers from Samsung's site.
Also, is your lock screen password protected? I don't have any experience with this, but you may have to unlock your phone first.

OP
S

Skyd5r

Reaction score
Thanks Brendon, Trying to re-install now, not password protected so thats out of the question... Ill let you know if the reinstall works

OP
S

Skyd5r

Reaction score
Alright got it sorted out, went to Samsungs site and used the live chat, they suggested that I move my USB cord to the back of my pc, remove the battery for 30 seconds then reinstall and try again and poof it worked.