Music playing on its own

shanni365

Reaction score
Help! My phone is being channeled by Phil Collins. Since the update, the song Another Day in Paradise will start playing very softly at random moments. I can not increase or decrease volume or stop it from playing. It does not show up in Music Player as playing.
Verizon Tech Support said one option was reformatting the phone. I do not want to lose everything and start over. :icon_eek:

WhiteSoul8

Reaction score
Just hide it under a pillow =) lol..

Did you try rebooting the phone? Did you accidentally set the song as a notification?

If the pillow doesn't work, try jumping out the window lol...

Help! My phone is being channeled by Phil Collins. Since the update, the song Another Day in Paradise will start playing very softly at random moments. I can not increase or decrease volume or stop it from playing. It does not show up in Music Player as playing.
Verizon Tech Support said one option was reformatting the phone. I do not want to lose everything and start over. :icon_eek:

Droidfish

Reaction score
That's a pretty awesome bug but if you must rid of it you can always back up data/apps with a program like mybackup pro or even astro will backup apps. THEN reset your phone.

OP
shanni365

shanni365

Reaction score
deleted song

I didn't try the pillow but the window jumping was getting close.
I deleted the song from my play list while it was playing. It continued playing. But since then, nothing. I'm hoping this works.
Bizzare problem and as of now, odd fix. Hopefully it isn't in the mood to channel anyone else.
Yes, I have been laughing over it.:icon_ banana: