Music Player With L/R Channel Balance Controls?

bawoo49

Reaction score
I realize this may sound like a crazy question, but after 63 years of listening to loud music (yep, I heard the Stones when they were the new kids on the block!) I have lost some hearing in my left ear. Can anyone tell me if any music player has L/R Balance Controls so I can increase the volume on my left ear bud? Also, can music players play pod casts I have downloaded with Podkicker Pro? Only because it's convenient, I have been using the Amazon MP3 Player, which may be the cause of distortion and "static" when some music is played through an external speaker, but, that's another issue!

Thanks for any advice and assistance.

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
OP
B

bawoo49

Reaction score
FoxKat, Thanks for the info. I'm not in the rocking chair yet, but thanks for the sentiment! Oh man, back in the late 60s and.70s when music was really music . . . Rock On!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
FoxKat, Thanks for the info. I'm not in the rocking chair yet, but thanks for the sentiment! Oh man, back in the late 60s and.70s when music was really music . . . Rock On!!

LOL! I jest of course...I'm now getting the AARP magazine in the mail too! God knows how they know. I never told them how old I am or asked for a subscription, but like clockwork right after my last birthday...a new subscription in the mail with MY name on it! Just look at my avatar and that'll give you some idea how hold I am (same age group).

Let me tell you...I don't want to start a war here, but I can't even make out what they are "singing" in much of what is now called "music", and don't get me started on the freely expressed offensive language and subjects of the music... But I digress...:frown:

OP
B

bawoo49

Reaction score
Let me tell you...I don't want Istart a war here, but I can't even make out what they are "singing" in much of what is now called "music", and don't get me started on the freely expressed offensive language and subjects of the music... But I digress...

I could not agree more. About AARP: When I reached the ripe old age of 50, I began receiving their junk mail. After the third or fourth request to join, I wrote a very acrid letter to their esteemed president and informed him I was not on Social Security, was gainfully employed and in good health and to cease immediately sending me their junk! I have not received any more AARP literature. I could say more about how I feel about AARP, but I really do not want to be banned from this forum. Oops, my reference to AARP may still cause me to be exiled to Non-Droid Land. LOL!

Seriously, I will probably try Poweramp, but need to research if it will play pod casts.

Thanks,
Barry