Music Apps for Droid

PridgNYC

Reaction score
I just want one that can do A->B repeat. When I am learning a new song (on Saxophone) I like to be able to repeat just short sections of the song so I can listen and play along.
Hmm, I know this app wasnt made for this purpose, but would ringdroid work for you?

Just checked out Ringdroid, and it does allow you to specify a start and end point, but it only shows the wave form for the first 8.39 seconds of the song, also there is no auto repeat. This makes it difficult to select specific sections in the middle of the song if I don't already know their specific time offsets. It would be much easier if I could just tap while listening to the song to set the start and end points.

CrappyAlloy

Reaction score
Just checked out Ringdroid, and it does allow you to specify a start and end point, but it only shows the wave form for the first 8.39 seconds of the song, also there is no auto repeat. This makes it difficult to select specific sections in the middle of the song if I don't already know their specific time offsets. It would be much easier if I could just tap while listening to the song to set the start and end points.

Are you saying you cannot view the file past the initial 8 or so seconds? I seem to be able to. Im not sure what you are saying. You are right in saying however, there is no auto repeat.