Music App Lag

IvanTheGiant

Reaction score
Yeah. U actually hold on 2 both sd cards along with the back battery cover and the battery u currently have. They will just send u the actually phone with non of those parts. GL

Do they send it "next day" shipping, or does it take awhile to get here?

Did you root your phone? I'll have to unroot my phone before I send it back to them. I doubt that they will check to see if I rooted my phone anyway.

Agh.... I don't know bro. I don't think there's a way to unroot it. They always threatened me saying if I had any physical damage or water damage they would charge me full msrp ($600). I would be careful n try n find out if anyone else returned a rooted phone 1st

ravinaziankid

Reaction score
Ivan: What class SD card did you get to fix this problem?

I also heard some phones have issues using some class 10 cards but that was just what I read from a quick search.

nateohio

Reaction score
I don't know about Ivan, but I've swapped the card out for a Transcend Class 6 8gb card, and I've had ZERO issues with audio/video lag or popping.

ravinaziankid

Reaction score
OK, thanks. I just ordered a 16gb Lexar class 6 so hope that's good. Anyone know if Lexar is good? I've seen it at Bestbuy but never tried it.

Tboy72

Reaction score
Ivan: What class SD card did you get to fix this problem?

I also heard some phones have issues using some class 10 cards but that was just what I read from a quick search.

I bought a PNY 8GB High Speed MICROSDHC class 10 (10MB/s) Professional Series SD card.

Tboy72

Reaction score
Sd card

It says it functions with class 2,4,and 6 host devices.

IvanTheGiant

Reaction score
Droid X2 Skipping Problem

Please disregard my previous post saying you need to get a faster SD card. What i noticed is every time I download songs on my X2, it saves it to the internal memory instead of my SD card...... If your having the music skipping problem, try removing your sd card and see if your songs still play on the phone. Thats what was happening to me which i believe cause the skipping problem, so i called verizon and are they are sending me a replacement phone.

jiggy

Reaction score
Verizon is sending me a replacement phone. Said the SD card shouldn't b the problem at all. They had me do a *22899 send and a factory reset and neither solved my choppy audio issues. We shall see if a new X2 solves this issue.

kingsway8605

Reaction score
Verizon is sending me a replacement phone. Said the SD card shouldn't b the problem at all. They had me do a *22899 send and a factory reset and neither solved my choppy audio issues. We shall see if a new X2 solves this issue.

This dog I have keeps going to bathroom. The pet store is shipping me another one, hopefully it doesn't have the same problem.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

jiggy

Reaction score

This dog I have keeps going to bathroom. The pet store is shipping me another one, hopefully it doesn't have the same problem.

So im gathering ur saying same old dog.....same old tricks......

zsg1313

Reaction score

Thats funny **** right there

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force

So im gathering ur saying same old dog.....same old tricks......

Yep. I think my thread covers this topic pretty well. Rest assured you're not alone.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-x2/163974-making-clear-x2-audio-issues-gb.html