Murmurs of a Bionic pre-order happening on Thursday

wseyller

Reaction score
Hoping this is true. Starting to get worried. even the possible to get my phone on sept 9 might cause me to go postal, lol.

once this phone is in my hands my blood pressure will probably go down.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cjsmoove

Reaction score
Hey Preach, You gonna pre-order or do the Costco deal??? I'm up in the air... but I have a feeling I been waiting for this thing for to long to not pre-order.....:icon_eek:

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
I wish I could do the Costco deal.. but I'm getting an upgrade exception since I'm stuck in CLNR hell with DX's so I'm hoping the rep that is helping me can push a pre-order through as soon as it goes live.

DoctorV

Reaction score
What does this mean in real world terms? Will I be able to order a Bionic at Verizons site on Thursday 9/1 and get it overnight shipped to me on Friday 9/2?

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
What does this mean in real world terms? Will I be able to order a Bionic at Verizons site on Thursday 9/1 and get it overnight shipped to me on Friday 9/2?

Probably wont get it friday, but in previous pre-orders people have gotten their devices prior to the "official" release date.

wseyller

Reaction score
Only thing about costco deal is I would have to buy a $50 membership. Nearest costco is 40 miles away so I would likely not use the benifits of the membership. But if it pans out and saves a few bucks to get the accesories then I might consider it. But I'm a man of convience and the gas to drive down their I don't know. I probably just preorder it or maybe see what best buy has to offer. At least with best buy it seems I would have more time to evaulate the product.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Never preordered a phone before. Can I preorder if I m buying it at full retail guys? Or is it only for upgrades?

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Hey Preach, You gonna pre-order or do the Costco deal??? I'm up in the air... but I have a feeling I been waiting for this thing for to long to not pre-order.....:icon_eek:

I am not doing the opening Day I am going to hold off for 2 weeks to hear the reviews and Also to go in the store and try the phone out before I buy it.

BlackTTC6

Reaction score
I am not doing the opening Day I am going to hold off for 2 weeks to hear the reviews and Also to go in the store and try the phone out before I buy it.

THis phone is going to sell out fairly quickly. If you don't preorder don't expect being able to get one for atleast a month

nikecar

Reaction score
Most of you all will cream your pants if this is true.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.