A Day In The Life Of The Samsung Galaxy SIII - And Pre-order today?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Radio Shack has tweeted the following video along with the message that the SIII will be available for pre-order today but does not mention any carriers.

[video=youtube;idb4Wx4e3co]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idb4Wx4e3co&sf4526049=1[/video]

The @SamsungMobileUS #GalaxySIII is available to pre-order @RadioShack starting TODAY! Visit a store to pre-order yours http://shack.net/Li66GB

Last edited:

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I think I'll be stopping by the Shack today to see if I can do just that. As long as I get the additional $50 off like I would at Verizon too. Hope its for verizon too and not just Sprint. Can't wait!

huskur

Reaction score
That is a really nice device! The video makes it EXTREMELY hard to keep my Maxx.

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Looks like Sammy has a winner in this device. Noticed at the Sprint site that's it's only $550 to buy outright, wonder if that same pricing will hit Verizon. While I one the Moto build, I might venture into Touch Wiz to check this one out. We'll see if there's any info on the Vanquish coming soon. Gotta love the choices.

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I'm sure that with the removable battery that Samsung will come out with a 3000+ mah battery that will only change the overall size slightly. My bigger concern is having a car dock that I use quite a bit with my Bionic for navigation. Only time will tell.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
It will be $550 for the 16 gig and $650 for the 32 gig to buy outright.

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Cool. 16gb internal with either 16gb or 32gb sd card will be plenty for my uses.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
The perfect phone, for the perfect life, for the perfect family, for the perfect house, for the perfect ...everything!

Samsung Galaxy SIII
View attachment 50752
For the perfect...everything.

Disclaimer: Pefect family, house, and life sold seperately. This catch phrase is to be regarded as part of a joke. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.