Multimedia Dock - Online

OP
J

jakens84

Reaction score

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
They have it because I ordered from a telesales rep on Wednesday and both will be delivered today via FedEx.

Zippster

Reaction score
I am returning my multimedia station because I also bought the body glove for mine and wont fit with it on and no way am i taking body glove on and off everyday.

iDroid

Reaction score
I ordered the dock from Verizon by phone last Saturday, 10/31/09. It arrived four days later and my phone is now sitting in it getting its first charge. The CSR had a hard time finding the dock until I gave her the item number: MOTA855DOCK. You may want to try again with this item number, make it easy for 'em. Good luck!

J

jimdelong

Brookfield WI - they had at least one, but sold out. They drop ship - s/b here by Tues.

je2345

Reaction score
i just called that telesales number and wheeled and dealed a CRAZY deal on some Droid Accessories!
I just got the Multimedia Docking Station/Window phone mount/Holster for only $45!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!

nekroletum

Reaction score
You'll hve to tell me how you managed that one! What did you have to tell them? Does anyone know if the Droid will fit in the dock and car mount with an invisishield?

djstar2k2

Reaction score
yeah the dock is hot the vzw store here sold all 80 of them in like 6 hrs so i just ordered from the store. and u can get chargers and cheap carry cases from a dollar store. they really did some bs with the usb/charger thing. really

MaverickNH

Reaction score
So I drop my Droid in the MMS dock and it plays a sound ten times. Any way to turn this off? It's very annoying.