Multimedia Dock - Online

dean.collins

Reaction score
Brookyn Heights

The CSR had a hard time finding the dock until I gave her the item number: MOTA855DOCK. You may want to try again with this item number, make it easy for 'em. Good luck!

Yep same thing here, turns out Brooklyn Heights verizon was only given 1 - lol.

they offered to sell me one that would be delivered in 2 days BUT shippign was extra (lol yeh right i'm going to pay for your screwup) - will just pick one up when i'm in manhattan next.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
$29.99. I got my 25% on that. I plan on gettimg 2 more for desktop pc and wor. Current one is on nightstand.

jerryaycock

Reaction score
display turns off

My display turns off in 1 minute.
Can't believe the dock program dosen't change this
Motorola suggested I change timeout each time I dock

Jerry

I

iraparks

Settings/Applications/Development/Stay awake
Keeps your screen up while charging

dean.collins

Reaction score
Settings/Applications/Development/Stay awake
Keeps your screen up while charging

Yeh but you want an 'in dock' setting and a charging setting - eg, i dont want it on all night when i'm charging via usb on my pc.

I

iraparks

ok, i understand good point, i'm sure an app will be out for that immediately.

dean.collins

Reaction score

Yeh unfortunately that 'promise' is starting to wear a little thin with me.

Ultimately because it is so customisable 'everything' technically is possible but so are unicorns and cotton candy clouds......

Time for Motorola/verizon to start stepping up.

Q

qoncept

Yeh unfortunately that 'promise' is starting to wear a little thin with me.

Ultimately because it is so customisable 'everything' technically is possible but so are unicorns and cotton candy clouds......

Time for Motorola/verizon to start stepping up.
Wearing thin on you 3 days after you get the thing? Sheesh.

dean.collins

Reaction score

Yes - there are numerous things that are just plain substandard on the Droid at the moment, almost like we are using Beta software.

It has the 'potential' to be the best mobile phone out there but at the moment it is still unrealised potential.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yes - there are numerous things that are just plain substandard on the Droid at the moment, almost like we are using Beta software.

It has the 'potential' to be the best mobile phone out there but at the moment it is still unrealised potential.

I imagine you are the few in that opinion. At the moment the Droid is close to perfect for me. All my email address work (yes including work on IMOP). My camers is great. It doesn't power cycle or anything. It doesn't seem like beta software for me! Now using the Storm for a year. That was like using beta software. Just sayin :)

Q

qoncept

What did you use before that was so much better? What are the problems you're seeing?

I'm not instigating, by the way, I'd like to know.