Mulimedia station desk clock

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
OK, I downloaded the APK desk clock (looks like the nexus clock with the weather when placed in the docking staion. After a few mins it just shows the green clock) however when I placed the device in the dock it kept going to the old style clock. I can't figure out how to make it default to the new clock that I downloaded and installed. So, I went to the market and downloaded and installed the desk clock from the market. (suppose to be the same clock) now when I placed it into the dock I was able to make it my default but it doesn't show my live wallpaper in the background, instead it shows my old background. Can someone help me? I would like to see my live wallpaper and make it my default. I can uninstall this one downloaded from the market and re install the APK download but how will I Make it default? Thanks in advance.

OP
jigsawkilr

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
OK, I have it fixed. I went back and uninstalled the one from the market, then reinstalled the APK download and this time it let me select which one to use and I was able to make it default and have live wallpaper in background. Mods. Please feel free to delete or close this thread. Thanks