Need Digital Clock App with Clear Background

Reaction score
Wanting a digital clock app, a large one that takes up most of a screen. Want to just have it sitting on my desk at work. But I don't want it to have a background, just sit on top of my live wallpaper. I haven't found one in the market that has a clear background.

I just really dislike the "multimedia dock" screen. just want a clock on my wallpaper.

Actually i guess i should've said "widget" instead of app. I thought beautiful widgets would work, but it's a little small when horizontal.

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
Well, Beautiful Widgets now allows you to "Hide Background" which gives you just the time/weather over your background. Not sure if that's quite what you are looking for...

OP
Sweet Kitten Feet
Reaction score
Yeah i tried beautiful widgets. Just a little too small. I have it on my home screen. Looking for something a little bigger.

gszeman

Reaction score
I use pure weather & toggle widget. It lets you set the transparency level you want, mine is currently set as completely transparent with the digital click skin. I'll post a SS when I get back to my laptop.

Sent from my Droid

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah i tried beautiful widgets. Just a little too small. I have it on my home screen. Looking for something a little bigger.

Beautiful Widgets clock is too small?! Its gigantic man! Hah. What size clock you looking for cause that one takes up a lot of room IMO.

gszeman

Reaction score
I wasn't aware that o could attach files with Tapatalk...that's petty sweet! Hopefully it comes out ok. One is portrait and the other is landscape.

Sent from my Droid

Attachments

• ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 793

gszeman

Reaction score
Only let me attach one at a time...

Sent from my Droid

Attachments

• ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg