MPOW Cheetah Bluetooth 4.1 Sports Headphones!

grolson

Reaction score
Go to Settings, Bluetooth, find the MPow device, click on the cog wheel to the right, and make sure Media Audio is checked.
I did have media audio checked. It turned out my laptop connection was overriding my phone connection. Once I cleared all the other Bluetooth connections in my phone, it worked. Thanks for the help!!

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hello, I purchased these on Amazon, no problems, but I have them paired with my Motorola Nexus 6 but can't seem to get the music to play through them. Must be something I'm missing??
Can you sleep in them? I use my old school earbuds to listen to late night radio talk show ( coast to coast am) so it doesn't disturb my husband while he sleeps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

grolson

Reaction score
Can you sleep in them? I use my old school earbuds to listen to late night radio talk show ( coast to coast am) so it doesn't disturb my husband while he sleeps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
You probably could sleep in them but I don't think they would be comfortable if you roll around much or move to your side at all. The ear buds are smaller.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You probably could sleep in them but I don't think they would be comfortable if you roll around much or move to your side at all. The ear buds are smaller.
I am a side sleeper, so they may be too big...I might be able to sleep on my back if I choose to listen to the phone as a radio at night. Thanks for your information!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Actually I had a second thought. Since there is no wire, they may be more comfy because I don't have to get tangled in a wire like the old earbuds. Also I'm always thinking my small dog could get tangled too. Seems like there are more positives with the blue tooth headphones. I'm going to check it out! Thanks again

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk