DEAL: Mpow Swift BlueTooth 4.0 Wirless Headphones $19.99

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
51Gz90drsUL._SL1000_.jpg

One of my favorite sets of budget bluetooth headphones is on sale! I have personally tried these out and have to say that sound quality and comfort on these are great. These are definitely not the highest quality headphones ever I do prefer my Blue Buds X headphones by Jaybird, but you just can't beat wireless headphones. They are just so incredibly convenient. The Mpow Swift headphones can be yours in one of three colors for only $19.99 which is a huge discount from the original price of $79.99. The Jay Bird Blue Buds X which are my favorite high end sport bluetooth headphones are also on sale! If you can afford them the Blue Buds have superior build and sound quality, but both sets of headphones are pretty comfortable and the bluetooth works great on both of them.

MPow Swift use coupon REZZSGB7 : Mpow Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones

Blue Buds X $110 with free shipping!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That explains it; thanks.

You're welcome. I tried to order black and got the "invalid coupon" message. Found the original deal on DealEgg and they listed the three colors that the code applies to. Just ordered a set of orange and the code worked.

Gremlin

Reaction score
Sorry long night.. Any reviews on these headsets?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I have the Jaybirds and they sound great but have them as backup.. Just can't get a good comfort fit for my ears... PowerBeats wireless are my go to wireless and comfort wireless headphones..

Z3+ Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Has anyone figured out how to get these to fit in your head?

Note 4Tified

Did yours come with all of the different tips (sizes) and in ear hooks? My set has a whole bunch of different size tips & hooks in the box. Mine fit pretty good right out of the box. Used them for about an hour yesterday.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Did yours come with all of the different tips (sizes) and in ear hooks? My set has a whole bunch of different size tips & hooks in the box. Mine fit pretty good right out of the box. Used them for about an hour yesterday.
It did but I didn't realize they were different sizes.

Note 4Tified