DEAL: Aukey Wireless Sport Headphones $9.99

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm using mine right now as well. I haven't found the correct combo for my ears yet but the sound is great.

4e59e618d04cd694b4d8e8fe8d9ef087.jpg
Hard at work I see?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine came set up with the perfect size for me! Haven't even unpacked the other pieces lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I always use the large buds fire a more snug fit even though medium are the right size for me.
Yesterday was unload a transfer truck day so I was working solo for several hours. They lasted the entire time and listening to gospel made the task of walking about 11 miles carrying a seemingly endless number of interior doors go much smoother.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I've used mine for about 6 hours over the past few days and haven't received any battery warning.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good morning, that's good to hear, I have charged them every evening, except last night... Then again, they typically only get used a couple hours a night.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I've used mine for about 6 hours over the past few days and haven't received any battery warning.
Mine lasted 3 hours of continuous use and then died, after the second low battery warning. I'm not complaining, 3 hours is not bad for something with such a small battery. That was the initial charge; will charge them up again and see if they last a little longer. I'm still happy with them for the price.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd lost mine so I checked to see if there were any more and they're showing as sold out and the safety green ones weren't accepting the coupon code.
They were under the passenger seat of my truck, evidently falling out of their carry pouch and my lunch bag or else I just dropped them from being exhausted after work and they fell there. Since the carry pouch was still synched closed I'm going with the latter.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I thought I'd lost mine so I checked to see if there were any more and they're showing as sold out and the safety green ones weren't accepting the coupon code.
They were under the passenger seat of my truck, evidently falling out of their carry pouch and my lunch bag or else I just dropped them from being exhausted after work and they fell there. Since the carry pouch was still synched closed I'm going with the latter.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><
Glad you found them!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad you found them!

On top of finding them I got sent to another branch that we're opening to help get things set up so I didn't end up using them after all. The branch is about 12 minutes from my house instead of 50+ and no interstate traffic to deal with daily. I was told I'll be transferring there permanently in a couple more weeks.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
On top of finding them I got sent to another branch that we're opening to help get things set up so I didn't end up using them after all. The branch is about 12 minutes from my house instead of 50+ and no interstate traffic to deal with daily. I was told I'll be transferring there permanently in a couple more weeks.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><
That's awesome, congratulations! Imagine the money you'll save on gas, if nothing else. Best of luck to you!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's awesome, congratulations! Imagine the money you'll save on gas, if nothing else. Best of luck to you!

Right now my boss drives me to Ashland because the company pays for his gas.
Bot, though nothing is listed as such I think (hope) the headphones in the op are water/sweat resistant, if not proof. That plug over the charge port is tight as heck on mine and there's some rubber cover over the microphone as well. There's nothing other than the drivers that isn't at least semi sealed.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set of the Tones looking ones from this manufacturer because of its great price as well of $18. I paid for expedited shipping so they'd be here yesterday but the shipper sent them to Kentucky instead of the few miles from the Chester distribution center to my house. They're on their way back but won't be here until Thursday. I contacted Amazon and asked for a refund on the difference between expedited and regular shipping (about $3) but Amazon instead issued a refund on the entire shipping charge. Thought that was pretty cool as an apology for the mix up .
As I wrote before, the calling usage on mine from the op are pretty much unusable so I'm going to try out the Tones looking ones since they got great reviews from most of those that use them for calls as well as music.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I ordered a set of the Tones looking ones from this manufacturer because of its great price as well of $18. I paid for expedited shipping so they'd be here yesterday but the shipper sent them to Kentucky instead of the few miles from the Chester distribution center to my house. They're on their way back but won't be here until Thursday. I contacted Amazon and asked for a refund on the difference between expedited and regular shipping (about $3) but Amazon instead issued a refund on the entire shipping charge. Thought that was pretty cool as an apology for the mix up .
As I wrote before, the calling usage on mine from the op are pretty much unusable so I'm going to try out the Tones looking ones since they got great reviews from most of those that use them for calls as well as music.

Thank you Sir! I never looked to see if they made any in that style. My daughter's like the tone style better, so I just ordered 2 sets and will stash those away as Christmas gifts.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you Sir! I never looked to see if they made any in that style. My daughter's like the tone style better, so I just ordered 2 sets and will stash those away as Christmas gifts.

Glad to be of help. I found them when I did a search on Amazon for Aukey (sp?) looking for another set of the ones in the op.