DEAL: Aukey Wireless Sport Headphones $9.99

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
These suffer from the same as all my wired Bluetooth headsets. Turn my head and it pulls them off. Aukey provided a cord holder, that's a bonus.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
These suffer from the same as all my wired Bluetooth headsets. Turn my head and it pulls them off. Aukey provided a cord holder, that's a bonus.
Most negative reviews on Amazon were about not knowing what the cord holder is for and/or not knowing how to use it.
More aren't here yet but I'm looking forward to them being more like my Jaybirds in that they have nothing that hangs on the neck like my Circles and Tones. With my Jaybirds (which died) I hung the cord in front to eliminate the ear pull. I'm not a runner so I couldn't say if the cord bouncing in front could be an annoyance while running.
Thanks for the review

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
People didn't know what the circle was for? Yikes.

The cord is a lot stiffer than the JBs. I can't wrap them around my ears to prevent the issue.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
People didn't know what the circle was for? Yikes.

The cord is a lot stiffer than the JBs. I can't wrap them around my ears to prevent the issue.
Yeah. And a whole lot of those morons drive an automobile , have a job , and vote. No wonder this country is so messed up

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They sound a bit muffled but for BT wireless to listen to youtube etc. Not bad.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
They sound a bit muffled but for BT wireless to listen to youtube etc. Not bad.
To me they sound just like the MPow Swift, and look exactly like them. Good sound, but not Bose type quality. It's hard to complain about a $9.99 pair of Bluetooth headphones.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Absolutely no complaints, it's the perfect fit, I'd wanted another set that is comfortable. The Motorola BT I have actually sound better, but are like a band across your neck, thick and they're formed to keep the earpiece pressed into the ear and can be quite uncomfortable.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No sound issues for me. I don't think they are water resistant though.
Mine aren't going into my pool, but they probably wouldn't be damaged in the rain, especially our never rain ;)

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Mine aren't going into my pool, but they probably wouldn't be damaged in the rain, especially our never rain ;)

Pool? I'm talking running and raining.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sweat is very hard on any of them that aren't sealed at the charge ports and other spots. My first pair of Bluetooth headphones (Jabra 620s over the ear style) were sweat proof but it still ate up the foam cushions.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

JKZ

Reaction score
I've got the Mpow swift version of these. Like others have said they look exactly the same. The sound quality is pretty decent for a cheap pair of headphones. The only problem I have with them is when I use them for running, the cord bounces off the back of my neck and makes an amplified "thumping sound" every time it hits my neck. It becomes very annoying and makes it difficult to listen to the music. Anyone else notice this?

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It was my scenario, very little rain here, but the pool is a guarantee, and for running in the rain? No way, singing maybe ;)

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was my scenario, very little rain here, but the pool is a guarantee, and for running in the rain? No way, singing maybe ;)

Only way I'm running is if being chased by a bear and music sound quality won't be a priority. Being faster than the others with me will though.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Only way I'm running is if being chased by a bear and music sound quality won't be a priority. Being faster than the others with me will though.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><
After my knee surgery, that's about the only running I'll do ad well, hiking yes, but certainly not in the rain, or with earbuds.