Motorolla droid notification bar delays when pulling down

hpNYR

Reaction score
Why is it after i unlock the phone from the lock screen and try pulling down the notification bar right after it; it delays for a couple seconds before pulling down.

can anyone help me with this? thank you.

iPirate

Reaction score
Serious question...

but to answer the other question, it lags because Android is probably removing the details of the notification bar from RAM while you have the screen locked. So when you first unlock then check the notification bar, it reloads everything. That is why it is fast after the first time looking at it.

OP
H

hpNYR

Reaction score
Serious question...

but to answer the other question, it lags because Android is probably removing the details of the notification bar from RAM while you have the screen locked. So when you first unlock then check the notification bar, it reloads everything. That is why it is fast after the first time looking at it.
What would cause this? Could it be the massive amount of tweets that I got forwarded to me b/c of the nhl trade deadline?

Reaction score
Any solutions?
root and overclock your droid.

other than doing that, there is really nothing you can do. your droid will only be as fast as you make it be. and if you stay unrooted then well... its not going to be that fast