Motorola rep shows up, Verizon Store Pictures Taken!

chris420o

Reaction score
wow it does look huge...i felt like motorola might spring a lil surprise on everyone n make it 4.5...even if it isnt it looks huggee nice wide n tall n slimmer then i thought i like what i see DEF my next phone regardless of anything else...f the vigor f the sg2 i want my phone to screamn DROID when i get texts not have fruity sensse or touchwiz girly ish...my only beef is i feel they shoulda spiced it up a lil maybe make it a red themed blur instead of blue like the x n d3 to go with the red droid/bionic theme and differ it from their other phones...but still lookin sexy as f*k i cant waittt till next month i have a 15 dollar bestbuy card lined up already lol

DroidMastar2

Reaction score
wow it does look huge...i felt like motorola might spring a lil surprise on everyone n make it 4.5...even if it isnt it looks huggee nice wide n tall n slimmer then i thought i like what i see DEF my next phone regardless of anything else...f the vigor f the sg2 i want my phone to screamn DROID when i get texts not have fruity sensse or touchwiz girly ish...my only beef is i feel they shoulda spiced it up a lil maybe make it a red themed blur instead of blue like the x n d3 to go with the red droid/bionic theme and differ it from their other phones...but still lookin sexy as f*k i cant waittt till next month i have a 15 dollar bestbuy card lined up already lol
My iphone screems Droid when i get texts :Ddancedroid

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
I have super tiny hands this thing is going to be huge for me...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
thats what she said..

I was waiting for that...!

As for 4.5 vs 4.3, do you guys really think you can tell the difference of .2 inches?? I didn't realize you could yave your eyes calibrated for such measurements.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Lol I work n a machine shop so my eyes are calibrated to see very small differences, .200 is a real big difference that can be seen easily. I usually work with stuff that has to be in the tenths range ".0001"

That's why when those images were leaked aside a Droid Charge, u can clearly tell its bigger, wether those were real photos now is beyond me but I'm sticking with a 4.5

Sent from my Moto Droid

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If this thing is 4.5.. goodbye Droid 3! This looks awesome.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

donzz

Reaction score
I would love the bigger screen as well. I think this will be the new phone for me too!

corymcnutt

Reaction score
Didn't the FCC documents state it's a 4.3in screen? why are we still saying it's 4.5? Or even hoping for a 4.5 when it's a 4.3.
It did say 4.3, but a lot of the info was "generic" pages and not specifically for the Bionic. I too, am hoping for a 4.5" screen...that would be sweet!

vzdroid13

Reaction score
I done mind a bigger screen, but they need to shrink the bezel. If its bigger than my Droid Charge, I don't think I can do it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

tcayton49

Reaction score
There are 2 Verizon stores within 5 miles of me. Neither of them had a sales rep that had a ring like that, so I wasn't able to get any new Bionic info. Anybody else check their local VZW stores looking for that ring?

9wire

Reaction score
My X is 4.3 and noticeably bigger than my buddies 4.0 Atrix.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Has anybody held a Samnsung Infuse, currently the only phone that I know of in the US with a 4.5 screen? Its freaking awesome, and so thin too. My friend has one, thats why I am dieing for a phone with 4.5. But for anyone that has actually held a 4.5 phone, I can't imagine them not wanting one.

Renae

Reaction score
There are 2 Verizon stores within 5 miles of me. Neither of them had a sales rep that had a ring like that, so I wasn't able to get any new Bionic info. Anybody else check their local VZW stores looking for that ring?

This is awesome. I can just imagine the looks you would get looking at all the sales girls hands. But no, I didn't go check out verizon chicks near me. This had me cracking up.

Renae

Reaction score
phone just looks eh to me.

See I don't get this, I think it looks awesome. I personally don't like the "hump", but that's the only thing I'm not digging. What is so "eh" about it to you?