Motorola Droid Ultra FAQ

OP
C

ChrisK15

Reaction score
Ah, I don't think Androlib actually lets you download anything from the site. You have to look up the name of the app in the market on your phone. Androlib's just an easy way to look up applications on the computer.

raisinblind

Reaction score
im not sure i know how to search on droid itself or do u just have to scroll through till u find the app?

raisinblind

Reaction score
OK I Figured that one out on my own. But now i have a new question... is there a better keyboard that has more spacing between the keys like the iphone??

OP
C

ChrisK15

Reaction score
Well, after hitting the search button and typing in a name, yeah, unfortunately there's no "sort by" option or anything like that. Androlib is easier to search through, then just type in the exact name in the Android market.

HEMDROID

Reaction score
"searched"

I have added folders pdf, excel, and word to my droid and was able to load many files in each without fail and can view from pc, the trouble I'm having is, I cant locate those folders from handset.

Can someone please tell me where/how to access these folders from handset???

OP
C

ChrisK15

Reaction score
You can download a file manager like AndroZip and start browsing your phone from that. It has a normal folder view.

@raisinblind: I've never used it before, but a lot of people love Better Keyboard. I'm pretty sure you have to pay a couple dollars though.

OP
C

ChrisK15

Reaction score
Just wanted to give this a bump to ask if anyone else has any more questions/suggestions.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know what a VPN is and I probably won't unless I ask. So I'm asking. What's a VPN? Virtual Pin Number? Virtual Phone Number? Or am I so far off it's not even funny?:)

billyidle

Reaction score
I don't know what a VPN is and I probably won't unless I ask. So I'm asking. What's a VPN? Virtual Pin Number? Virtual Phone Number? Or am I so far off it's not even funny?:)

Hey, you got 1\3 of it correct! :)
Virtual Private Network

Oohyeah

Reaction score
Was Locale deliberately left off the list? Seems like a must-have for many people, including myself.

windstrings

Reaction score
Was Locale deliberately left off the list? Seems like a must-have for many people, including myself.

Just reading the notes... looks like a lot of customer complaints.... not good for a 10 dollar product.

I don't really want gps enabled all the time... but sounds very useful for those with the need.

tktouch12

Reaction score
Wow. Very helpful. Thanks
is all this still relevant since the upgrade to 2.0.1? Or has it fixed/ changed some of these things?