Motorola Droid Bionic Optional 2760mAh Extended Battery Will be Available

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;TTowuSkWhLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTowuSkWhLs&feature=player_detailpage[/video]​

The news for the Droid Bionic is coming in fast even after it has been released. Initial reports indicate that the Bionic has very good battery life, even able to go a full 24 hours under moderate use. However, if you really need more juice than that, and you don't mind your Bionic looking like it packed on a few pounds eating cheeseburgers, then the optional 2760mAh battery is for you. Here's a video above of the bigger battery on the phone.

Source: BionicForums.net via AndroidCentral

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Hey, if you want extreme battery life, you get what you get. Honestly, is it really that hard to charge your phone once a day?

oapb

Reaction score
I bought it, dont think its THAT much bigger than the stock battery. At first glance of the video, I saw the phone on top and my eyes bugged out and yelled "mines not like that!!" than actually looked and saw it wasnt the bionic

jseah

Reaction score
FYI, if you purchase the Verizon case/holster combo, that case actually fits the Bionic with the extended battery too.

DawsonMobley

Reaction score
So I haven't heard any mention of the induction charging built into the bionic since it launched so I assume that rumor didn't pan out?

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
The inductive charging back plate is available.
Have a quote, picture, price, or how that thing is going to work? What is the best alternative if you need more battery? Extended battery, charge plate, or both? Can the e.b. work with the charge plate?