smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I just called my local verizon store and they're claiming it's an online only deal and the stores are still charging the normal retail price. Sad Panda :frown:

I can vouch as well that the deal is available in the local stores :)...

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Thats the Lapdock 100, not the Lapdock

Excellent point - there are 3 versions of the lapdock...the sale is for the Bionic Lapdock only...the Lapdock 100 and 500 are at regular pricing still.

bighawaii50

Reaction score
Thats the Lapdock 100, not the Lapdock

Lapdock = $49.99

Lapdock 100 = $199.99

Lapdock 500 = $299.97

Hmm, I asked for the Lapdock but I guess there was some confusion. I'll try a store on my way home and make sure to be specific. I knew they had the Lapdock 500 but I didn't know there were two models below it. Thanks for the info.

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yaaaaa

I just picked up the LAST ONE in Georgia! That is very rare!dancedroid

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
After calling 5 stores i finally found one. I will be picking it up soon. Thanks to the op. I have wanted one for a while but the wife thought it was a stupid idea and not worth the cost, but at $50 its well worth it.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

menozcm

Reaction score
got mine earlier. they work just fine with the razr all i had to do to get mine to fit well is just shave off some of the plastic from the connector and it works like a charm. for 50 bucks i can remove some plastic to make it fit no problem.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well if you called a local store or even VZ's main line and they tell you they are out of stock and you ask them to check other stores around you, don't take their word for it. I called my local store and he did a check and said there were none within 100 miles and VZ headquarters said they are out of stock. On a whim I called the VZW store a few more miles down the road and they had 3 left so got lucky and got one. So if you're anywhere near Montgomeryville, Pa and looking for one they have 2 left...:)

And yes, works with extended battery but not a case.

Interested to see how long the batter lasts, says 8 hours.. if I can get 8 hours of heavy internet usage with the data plan, I'll be a happy camper

Last edited:

dave52355

Reaction score
Got one of the 3 left in El Paso Texas. 2 hour drive but I bought over the phone and my sister will pick up and mail.

BLeClair12

Reaction score
Figured I'd share the same story that I posted over in the Bionic forum here as well...

Got one! With a neat little story to boot.

As I posted earlier, I called my local corporate store and they said not only did they have none, but there were none within 500 miles. Come to find out later, of course, this is simply because they can't look up stock. Once I found that out, I called the corporate store about twenty minutes from me. They didn't have any either.

I had pretty much given up all hope, but when I got home from work, I remembered that my dad was up north for the night for work. I looked up the area, and found that there was one Verizon corporate store up there (this town literally extends the furthest reaches of Verizon's US coverage, it's just miles from the Canadian border). Gave them a call, and after about twenty minutes of research, the guy working called me back and told me he did, in fact, have two out back. I had them bill it to my account and my dad went and picked it up for me on his way to his hotel.

About a half hour later, the guy I spoke to from the local store called me back and said he found just one out back and he had set it aside for me. Needless to say, I went through the whole process with the other store for nothing, as I could have gotten it right here anyway, but oh well. Nice of the guy to call back instead of keeping it for himself or another employee, I thanked him for thinking of me and calling back and explained to him what I had done.

Granted, the work on commission and he was just trying to make the sale, but regardless, it was a nice gesture. Will have one of these things in my hands tomorrow!

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Well if you called a local store or even VZ's main line and they tell you they are out of stock and you ask them to check other stores around you, don't take their word for it. I called my local store and he did a check and said there were none within 100 miles and VZ headquarters said they are out of stock. On a whim I called the VZW store a few more miles down the road and they had 3 left so got lucky and got one. So if you're anywhere near Montgomeryville, Pa and looking for one they have 2 left...:)

And yes, works with extended battery but not a case.

Interested to see how long the batter lasts, says 8 hours.. if I can get 8 hours of heavy internet usage with the data plan, I'll be a happy camper

Most online checking systems are unreliable when the stock is low. In my experience anyways.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Random question could you down load and run a mmorpg say "WoW" for example on the lapdock?