Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
mot_droid_lapdock.png

For those of you who haven't picked up the Droid Bionic Lapdock - now could be the time as they are on sale for less than $50! They are showing out of stock online but there is some availability in stores - so be sure to check out your local VZW retailer if you interested in a lapdock!

The lapdock allows you to surf the web, send email, listen to music, take calls and more simultaneously in multiple windows all on one screen. Charge your phone while docked with the lapdock as it stays charged for up to 8 hours and keeps your Motorola Droid Bionic ready to go.

Thanks to CurGeorge8 here at Droidforums.net for the info!

Source: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/210074-bionic-lapdock-now-50-verizon.html

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Grrr...this is so tempting. A great free phone with lapdock for $50 upon renewal of contract. If it wasn't Moto I may be sold.

DroidFarmerBill

Reaction score
hayppy dude right here.

wow thank you so much. just called my verizon and they had one left, they put it on hold for me. im going to get it right now, made my day, thank you!!!!!!!!!!

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Woot, congrats DroidFarmerBill! Let us know what ya think of it when ya get it :)...

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Tempting as hell!

DrakeMK3

Reaction score
Thanks to this thread, I was able to snag two of these. One for me and one for the wife.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just a note, I believe these will work with the Razr too.

EDIT: The way the Bionic fits into this means it isn't compatible with the Razr.

Last edited:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
that is a great deal . if i thought i would ever use it i would be all over it. i have the HDMI Dock. and i have tablet that goes everywhere i go .. still debating

DROIDsys

Reaction score
I just called my local verizon store and they're claiming it's an online only deal and the stores are still charging the normal retail price. Sad Panda :frown:

Jxpinc

Reaction score
Just got one.

Picked up one at my local store. so it is not online only. but i got it to try and make it work with my razr maxx. so it might be back on the market soon....

TatDroid

Reaction score
Got mine! They said they still had several in stock (at the Boston store on Boylston St.)

bighawaii50

Reaction score
Lame. I went to a store down the street during lunch and the guy said they are still $200. WTF