Bionic Lapdock only 50 dollars at your local verizon store

Big D

Reaction score
Good price. I have the Atrix one that did take some mods.

Initial excitement died off quick for this thing, though. It's super glitchy and not that great in it's present incarnation. Haven't tried Webtop 3.0 though which may be an improvement.

BTW, the phone gets WICKED hot when using this mofo.

$50. What the hell right?

Last edited:

Ricerocket

Reaction score
So does this charge you D4 when you put it on the dock? Might serve the dual purpose of being a 'laptop' (of sorts), bedside dock and a portable battery? (wait... that's 3 :))

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
So does this charge you D4 when you put it on the dock? Might serve the dual purpose of being a 'laptop' (of sorts), bedside dock and a portable battery? (wait... that's 3 :))

Yes it will charge your d4 while it is docked. It will even act as a regular dock when closed, for use with the alarm dock. I purchased mine a few days ago and it is very nice. Especially with webtop 3.0.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

mrredskin

Reaction score
Hella nice. Glad I made the purchase. Will make a nice supplement to my phone when traveling

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
anybody that can't find one in store can PM me. I.. just got 2 for the wife and I. local corporate store has 6 more in stock and can charge to your verizon acct and ship direct. nothing in it for me, so not violating any forum rules I don't think. actually posting from it now and its actually pretty sweet.

ghostlobster

Reaction score
Grabbed 2 on Friday, and LOVE it. For $50. how the heck can you go wrong!? I really want webtop 3, but really don't have any desire to put ICS on my D4 just yet. Too many people posting too many issues. I'll eaither wait for OTA, or for a method that puts stock ICS on my phone without pulling me off the upgrade path.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Grabbed 2 on Friday, and LOVE it. For $50. how the heck can you go wrong!? I really want webtop 3, but really don't have any desire to put ICS on my D4 just yet. Too many people posting too many issues. I'll eaither wait for OTA, or for a method that puts stock ICS on my phone without pulling me off the upgrade path.

The D4 and the Bionic are due to get it at roughly the same time, in about six weeks or thereabouts (haha, two of us on motorola support forums called the timetable almost exactly, about 3 weeks before any official announcement). I'm keeping one of my bionics (wife's) on path with stock (rooted/voodooed 902) until either the 905 starts to push or ICS starts to push, whichever comes first, then I'll SBF my 905 (leak) 16 GB Bionic back to stock 902 so I can catch whichever it is and go from there. Actually damn happy with the 905 leak though, good battery life (for a high end moto droid that's not a RAZR MAX), stable on my overclock (600 MHZ bottom-1200 MHZ top on moto_hotplug), and good connection stability (but maybe SLIGHTLY slower 4G-3G-4G handoffs than 902)....

Last edited:

schatzy62

Reaction score
Picked up one last Sunday and wish i had gotten two. One to use and one to canabalize and mount the parts in locations easy to use in the car. Would make a great large NAV Screen if mounted in the right place in the car.

Edit: one thing to note is that it does not seem to really charge the phone up as you are using it. The phone shows charging but in reality it ends up at a lower battery level after an hour of use. Goes from 70% to 50% but if i close the cover and shut the phone screen down it does charge properly.

Last edited:

Droid621

Reaction score
Picked up one last Sunday and wish i had gotten two. One to use and one to canabalize and mount the parts in locations easy to use in the car. Would make a great large NAV Screen if mounted in the right place in the car.

I would be interested to see what you come up with in regards to the vehicle lap dock, nav screen thing...