Motorola d4 dock

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;XQeH26xxLWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQeH26xxLWg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

If you buy this device give us a personal review of how it works for you.

Metal_Mavrik

Reaction score
I bought the dock at the store. All I really use it for though is a bedside dock for my D4 so I can't really speak for how it works with tablets or connected to the computer like they were showing, and that hd "station" or whatever is a totally separate device, I don't have it.

Otherwise it's alright, a little annoying mounting and dismounting the phone however since there are two plugs that it has to connect. It's really nice that it has audio out built in though so it connects up to my speakers easily.

LadyHottShott

Reaction score
I hope cheaper versions come out lol

Not to sound cheap but man that thing is expensive :blink:

Metal_Mavrik

Reaction score
Well the "HD dock" Is only $50. It has charging, audio out jack, and hdmi out. The "HD station" is $100, and it has all that plus these special usb hookups for your computer and apparently you can plug flash drives into it.

kpetonke

Reaction score
Do I have to take off my case to use the dock? I had to do that with my Droid2 and it was a hassle.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

mfendley

Reaction score
The back is adjustable, so as long as you adjust the back with the case on the phone, you can leave the case on while docked. I am using the D4 case that comes in the power and protection case, and I leave the case on while docked.

zertsman

Reaction score
i have the thicker case with the kick stand inthe back, i had to take out the shim underneath.. works fine except that it does not charge via USB connected to my computer.. i can pull the cable out and put it straight into the phone and it charges fine. in the dock, i get nothing.. i'm also using the cable that came with the phone.

what gives?

SunsNut

Reaction score
I found both models on both Amazon and eBay. Still deciding if it's worth it or should if I should just save up for one of the lapdocks.

Kack

Reaction score
I still can not find one of these. i have been to about 4 vzw and no one has any. are thay that popular or short on stock? Also is it the same as the Razr Dock?

bluebanzai

Reaction score