Lets Talk Accessories

OP

Reaction score
Well when its docked, there is an audio head phone Jack in the back of the dock that allows audio out. So some how audio is transmitted from those 3 "prongs"

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Brilliant! I might end up with 2 docks then! Depending on how it works out.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where is the extended battery? Can't find it for sale on Verizon or Amazon. I read that it can still use the standard cases w/the 2100 mAh battery, which is very cool.

Really love that the "three dots" on the docks provides both power and audio out for the phone in the docks...that's a great update over the capability on my D2. I saw another post that a Nexus dock that VZW was selling did not have the three dots, so check before buying if you get from VZW. I need to use the car dock w/a vent mount that I have now w/my D2 and really like, so I'm hoping I can get the Nexus mount to work with it.

OP

Reaction score
Where is the extended battery? Can't find it for sale on Verizon or Amazon. I read that it can still use the standard cases w/the 2100 mAh battery, which is very cool.

Really love that the "three dots" on the docks provides both power and audio out for the phone in the docks...that's a great update over the capability on my D2. I saw another post that a Nexus dock that VZW was selling did not have the three dots, so check before buying if you get from VZW. I need to use the car dock w/a vent mount that I have now w/my D2 and really like, so I'm hoping I can get the Nexus mount to work with it.

I couldnt find anything either. I have seen pics on the net of what looks like the Verizon casing for the extended battery. I would call them tomorrow and seem if they have it. In addition to them Best Buy or Costco. No doubt in a few weeks if not sooner they will be online at most every retailer on the web.