rayhodge02

Reaction score
Outward look not to impressed but there's some features that looks interesting

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Touchwiz went backwards. To me touchwiz always been my least favorite UI but touchwiz on sgs2 was actually an improvement and looked like Sammy may be getting the hang of it. But wow touchwiz on sgs3 looked like Sammy just didn't give a what.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

WookieClaws

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of skins either, though Sense seemed the most functional to me (though it slowed things down). I played around with TouchWiz on a Vibrant (T-Mobile 1st Galaxy phone) enough to know I didn't like it. But I've seen lots of people with Galaxy phones running TouchWiz and they seem to like it. To each their own.

The S3 looks to be a hit for Samsung; just not for me.

???

Reaction score
i don't get the hate, i mean what were you guys expecting? and have you seen the x one side bike side? its much more brick like, and i tiny non removable battery. you couldn't even give me that phone for free from what i've seen on it. plus its not on verizon.

i'm so confused by the hate and disappointment. i'm not giving up my nexus for 2 years, but that doesn't mean i'm going to down another phone just because of some pics. and i like the bigger screen. i could see the home button being very iphone like, so thats weak and i like the curved screen of the nexus for being in my pocket. but what else? these aren't really worth 100 threads saying its junk. what did they need to do to impress you guys? cause the nexus boards are full of disappointment posts about it when it came out too. what are you guys expecting if every top of the line phone that drops is disappointing?

you really can't hate on it over touch wiz, normal people love it and the rest of us will root and rom within a few days. just like with the nexus that has stock ics already. i went rom and found it to have tons of options that the stock one doesn't have. so i could not go back to stock ics now anyways.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just because people criticize or don't like what they see dont make it "hate". Its preference and some people do not care for touchwiz especially was shown on the sg3. The phone is gonna sell and do well. I personally prefer the look of vanilla android. Now until I get a chance to put my hands on it I cant really criticize the build. Now the sg3 is not all bad and many posters on here commented on here about the software tweaks they liked. I like the motion sensors personally.

???

Reaction score
you may not call it hate, but from what can see, and the feel i've taken away from reading these threads, its hate. to the point of looking down on the people that happen to like the phone.

i mean, touch wiz is your reason for not liking the phone? really.. i mean locked bootloaders and things like moto i could understand the hate being as this is a phone forum which leads to more techy phone users.

but everyone likes the xone better, never seeing either phone in person, its not on the network 90% of us have, and i've seen somewhere that at&t isnt going to allow htc to unlock them thru that site or whatever. yet everyone loves it. no negativeness at all?

i don't get it... i mean don't get me wrong, i'm not getting either phone. just seems to be crazy posts flying around that don't make any logical sense to me.

Josefius

Reaction score
I like my Galaxy Nexus better, stock ICS looks less cluttered than that Touch Wiz crap. The reason I went to the Nexus series was to get pure Android, so I'm a bit biased to begin with.