Motocast music app

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
I used it to make an instant mix and generated a 25 song mix rather quickly. The problem is that it selected the songs from the mp3 files I have in the ringtone folder. They are only 40 second clips.

I tried it a few times and it always selects files that are on the phone rather than from my Motocast library. Problem is I don't have any full song files on the phone. I do have about 100 mp3 ringtone clips.

I looked for a way to make Motocast only search my music library but could not find one.

Any ideas?

OP
brucin

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
So no one has this issue or no one makes instant mixes?

OP
brucin

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
You are generating this list from the phone app? Have you tried doing it from the web at www.mymotocast.com?

From the phone app. I will try the on the web but I would prefer doing it from the phone as creating an instant mix is a spur of the moment thing.

OP
brucin

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
Google music

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I am having many issues with Goggle music too. It will not do an instant mix whether on the phone or the web app. It will not let me save playlists. I opened a ticket with Google tech support. They bumped it up to level two support who had me disable my 4 extensions to see if that was what was causing the problem in Chrome. That was no help. I tried IE 8 and Firefox and still no instant mix or playlist save. Google has never mentioned anything about the phone app. When I asked them if it could be that I have 18,000 plus tracks their reply was "well it shouldn't matter".

The phone app drives me crazy. If i select the first song of an album I expect it to play all the rest of the tracks but no it plays the first track and then stops. That is why I started using the stock Motocast app. At least that will play the whole album.

I have not heard back from Google in a week so it is time to bug them again.

ddfuji

Reaction score
hmmmm that's weird. ive haven't had any problems with Google music. neither have my friends, especially with the playlist. i personally havnt tried the auto mix function personally cause i just always have my music on shuffle any ways and don't really care what plays, as long as i have music. and the album not playing all the way through is also weird. ive never seen that happen before.

it seems like having that many songs wouldn't affect how google music worked. but i would try creating another google music account and add a couple hundreds songs and see if the same problems arise. if so tell support about it. but ive never had problems with google music, yet, and its a bummer it dosnt work. seems like google music is out to ruin your music listening experience :p