Motocast Help

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
So I set up Motocast on my laptop. I have it set to access my desktop, music, pictures, videos and documents folders on my cpu. Whenever i take pictures motocast usually at some point wants to "autoupload" them to my cpu, which i am cool with. However, I noticed that none of my music is synced from my phone to my cpu. Is anybody else having this issue?

I also have a couple of questions regarding motocast.

1. Since my pictures are all on my cpu via Motocast.... could i essentially delete them from my phone and then access them anytime i want through motocast ( as long as my cpu was on) .

2. I have the same question but it regards to music.

If anybody has any help or general knowledge about Motocast I would appreciate the help.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
So I set up Motocast on my laptop. I have it set to access my desktop, music, pictures, videos and documents folders on my cpu. Whenever i take pictures motocast usually at some point wants to "autoupload" them to my cpu, which i am cool with. However, I noticed that none of my music is synced from my phone to my cpu. Is anybody else having this issue?

I also have a couple of questions regarding motocast.

1. Since my pictures are all on my cpu via Motocast.... could i essentially delete them from my phone and then access them anytime i want through motocast ( as long as my cpu was on) .

2. I have the same question but it regards to music.

If anybody has any help or general knowledge about Motocast I would appreciate the help.

Your idea makes sense. As long as the pics and music you are concerned with are sync'd ONTO the PC, that is - stored on the PC hard drive and accessible with your phone powered completely off, then you can delete them from the phone and you will have access through Motocast as you suggest. :biggrin: